1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased BOGO and paid for the thinnest lenses. When I received, I took them to my optometrist and was told lenses were not 1.67!

I contacted them and was told it was a mistake and they sent me a ‘replace with corrected lenses’. In the mean time, my friend recommended Zenni Optical. I decided to order one from them since they have more frame selection. The replacement glasses came and I thought the lenses are still the same.

Since it was a courtesy replacement I thought it was just me. Anyway, when I received my glasses from Zenni, I can’t believe how thin the lenses are. Zenni glasses actually has thinner frame and lenses were not protruded outside frame. All the ones I ordered from Google4u; all lenses protruded from frames.

I have ordered 6 pairs since 2016 (visions were -2.0/3.0 to now -2.5/3.75). When I wrote my review stating the ‘big’ difference; customer support wanted to refund. They won’t admit they ‘cheat’ the customer like me who ordered 1.67 index but was given who knows what.

When I pressed for an answer, I was told -2.5/3.75 are considered strong!!!!! Please beware and always take your glasses to your doc for index verification if you pay for an upgrade!

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments